Youth Legend organizes International Youth Camp every Summer (August) and Winter(December).
Watch Glimpses of of Past Camps
Summer Camp Date: August 20-29
Winter Camp Date: December 20-29
Arrival Date: 19th of August/December
Departure Date: 30th of August/December
Youth Legend’s International Youth Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 16 to 35 years to have greatest life time memories in Nepal. We aim to connect people around the world in our international youth camp bringing young people around the world every year.
The main theme of the camp is travel and self exploration.
If you are an international participant not residing in Nepal, go through this link for all the details: http://camp.youthlegend.com/
This is a call for Nepali participants residing in Nepal for International Youth Camp Nepal.
Activities included in International Youth Camp Nepal:
– Dance Movement Therapy, Alternate To Violence, Self Exploration Workshops
– Travel to Dhading
– Pokhara Tour – Pokhara is a city of lake, mountain and Himalayas. This is the most popular tourist destination of Nepal.
– Travel to Lumbini
– Travel to Chitwan, Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Canoe Ride, Jungle Walk etc.
– Tour to the beautiful World Heritage sites of Nepal which includes Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – widely known as Monkey Temple and Pashupatinath.
– Welcome and Farewell Programs including dance and music
– Cultural exchange Party day where you will wear your traditional dress of your country, share local snacks or food and play diverse music of different countries. Sharing food and wearing traditional dress is not compulsory but it would be awesome if we can know more about your country and eat some great food of your country.
– Self exploration sessions which include Dance Movement Therapy to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress.
– Team Building Activities and Games
– Story Telling, listening and understanding. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY.
– Hike to the Beautiful Monastery at the top of the Mountain, Peace Stupa, Pokhara
– Boating in Pokhara, Fewa lake
– Camp Fire
– Meditation, Yoga and spiritual experience. (We will have regular Yoga, Jumba, Meditation and Exercise session every morning for 1 hour.)
SPECIAL CAMP FEE FOR NEPALI PARTICIPANTS ONLY
This camp fee is specially for Nepali participants only.
Full 10 days camp – Camp Fee NRS 35,000 (Thirty Five thousand only)
The camp fee includes accommodation, food, travel cost, entry fees, Jungle Safari fees, Boating fees, special welcome-farewell, T-shirt and Certificate
APPLY NOW to reserve your seat. please go through this link: https://goo.gl/forms/JsLw3iOd0QLOKMbC3
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 10th December, 2016
If you want to get more information, go through this link: http://camp.youthlegend.com/