EXPRESS YOURSELF PARTICIPATING in WORDISM – THE WRITING COMPETITION
Express yourself, your humor, sarcasm, honesty, innocence, creativity, frustrations, happiness, your emotions, feelings through words.
“Wordism-The Power of Words” is our monthly writing contest for Nepali youth to unleash your creativity through power of words and express your fantastic thoughts on various things.
We organize Wordism competition every month starting 1st Asadh, 2073 (15th June, 2016).
After completing 12 months, we will have one final competition among Winners and Runner Ups of 12 months. It will be a one day event where all the winners of each month will compete for the title of “WORDISM HERO”, S/He will get a trophy and gift hampers. Three runner ups will also get attractive gift hampers and trophy in the final event.
We already had two final and got our Wordism Heroes 2073/74 and Wordism Heroes 2074/75.
See their photos here.
Click here to read Wordism Heroes 2073/74 Articles (Finale Winning articles)
PRIZE for Monthly Winner:
1. One winner of the month will win a special gift package from Youth Legend. 🙂
2. The top 5 winners (one monthly winner + 4 runner ups) will be awarded with certificates and their article will be posted in our official website with their short biography, interview and photo.
Age Requirement: 15-25 years
1. You should submit your letter in English with minimum 300 words and maximum up to 1200 words.
2. There is no exact criteria for writing style. You can express in best way possible – through poems, stories, experiences, essays etc. Be creative!
3. Your writing should be fresh and have never been published in any platform before.
4. You should not copy and paste someone’s original writing. If found, you will be disqualified from the competition.
5. Winner and Runner ups should inform youth legend before publishing the essay in any other online or print media or for other competitions.
6. All the decisions for choosing a winner article is reserved to youth legend.
Wordism event is ongoing right now. For the month of Falgun, the theme is “Gender Equality”.
Deadline of Submission: 2nd Chaitra, 2075 (16th March, 2019).
Result and next competition date: 5th Chaitra, 2075 (19th March, 2019)
Let your creativity reach a new height! Happy Writing!
Please note that the Theme for Falgun is “Gender Equality”.