Deadline: 15 September 2016
The Film4Climate Global Video Competition invites filmmakers between the ages of 14-35 years old from all over the world to showcase their talents and create a Public Service Advertisement (PSA) (less than 1 min) or a Short Film (1-5 minutes) about climate action.
The videos should show a personal climate change narrative:
– What does climate change mean to you?
– What are you doing to solve the climate challenge?
– What is your climate message to the world?
Moreover, the submissions should emphasize what people around the world are doing to promote action, offer new solutions and inspire change.
This competition is open to all filmmakers from the age of 14-35 years from all over the world.
Also, the judging panel will select the winning entries based on the following equally weighted dimensions:
– Innovation, originality and impact
– Technical Expertise
– First-prize winners of the 14-17 age group will receive video equipment and software for each category, Public Service Advertisement or Short Film.
– First, Second and Thirds Prize winners of the 18-35 age group will receive cash prizes in two categories (Public Service Advertisement and Short Film).
– People’s Choice Award: Given to the most popular video as determined by likes through the video gallery.
– MENA Special Award: Given to the best entry by a participant from the Middle East and North Africa region.
– Presenting Partner Special Prizes: Given to outstanding contributions selected by the Connect4Climate team or representatives of the Presenting Partners.
– Price on Carbon Pollution Award for best entry dealing with the topic of carbon pricing and cost of climate change.
For further details and application process, Click Here
For other global opportunities, Click Here
For other local opportunities, Click Here