Twice a year, the TED Fellows program opens applications to find a new class of extraordinary thinkers and doers.
Deadline: July 30 2016 at 11:59pm UTC
The TED Fellows program is designed to bring together young trailblazers from a variety of fields who have shown unusual accomplishment and courage. Twenty fellows will be selected to attend the TED conference to be held April 24 to 28, 2017 in Vancouver, Canada. Participants will also have the opportunity to attend pre – conference programs with training by speakers.
The program targets candidates ages 21 to 40, but anyone over 18 is eligible; TED Fellows program focuses on doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists; Applicants must be proficient in English.
The TED2017 experience includes:
– A five-day stage program full of TED’s famous 18-minute talks, plus music, comedy, tech demos and other surprises … in a theater that’s custom-built for listening intently to a speaker
– Simulcast spaces where you can watch, tweet and blog … and meeting spaces to connect over ideas and move them forward
– Art exhibits,hands-on tech demos, and other experiences between sessions
– Dinners and parties all around Vancouver
– Wellness activities every morning — yoga, runs and more
– Our TEDConnect app for meeting other attendees before, during and after the conference
– The famous TED gift bag
TED pays for round-trip economy airfare, ground transportation to and from the conference location, meals and shared accommodation on site.
If you want to explore more amazing global and local opportunities like this, Click Here