With the motive of empowering women and girls through sport, we are organizing Women’s Futsal Tournament which will include sixteen teams.
We are expecting participation from different institutions, organizations and companies.
The sport has huge potential to empower women and girls. In many countries, it has been recognized that sport can be a force to amplify women’s voices and tear down gender barriers and discrimination. Women in sport defy the misperception that they are weak or incapable. Every time they clear a hurdle or kick a ball, demonstrating not only physical strength but also leadership and strategic thinking, they take a step towards gender equality.
There is good evidence that participation in sports can help break-down gender stereotypes, improve girls’ and women’s self-esteem and contribute to the development of leadership skills. Through a well-designed sports program, a girl can gain assets, access and agency.
The tournament will be a 1-day event. The Teams will be divided into 4 groups. The tournament will commence from group stage and progress to Quarter Finals, Semi-finals and Final.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 20TH March, 2018
REGISTRATION CONTRIBUTION: NRs 5,000/-
REGISTRATION CONTRIBUTION INCLUDES:
- Lunch Box
- Drinking Water
2. First Aid
1st Prize: Winning Shield, Winning Medals
2nd Prize: Runner-Up Shield, Runner-Up Medals
Highest Goal Scorer Award
Best Player Award (Will be decided by Referee and organizing committee)
Tournament Date Venue & Fixtures:
Date: 31st March, 2018
Venue: Samakhushi Futsal
- Each team within the same group will play against each other
- Group Winner and Runner-Up will qualify for the Quarter Final
- Winner of Group A will play against Runner-Up of Group C -> Q1
- Runner-Up of Group A will play against Winner of Group C -> Q2
- Winner of Group B will play against Runner-Up of Group D -> Q3
- Runner-Up of Group B will play against Winner of Group D -> Q4
- Winner from each game, Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 will qualify for the Semi Final
- Q1 will play against Q4 -> S1
- Q2 will play against Q3 -> S2
- Winner from each game S1 and S2 will qualify for the Final
S1 and S2 will vie for the title
Rules & Regulations:
1. Each team must have 7 players (5 on field and 2 substitutes).
2. Game duration for matches will be 7 minutes for each half with 3 minutes break.
3. All participating teams must report inside the venue 45 minutes prior to their respective games.
4. Walk over will be given to the opponent team if any team fails to report before the given time period.
5. Team which will give walk over will get 0 points and they will concede 3 goals, the opponent team will be awarded by 3 points and benefit by 3 goals.
6. Shorts will be compulsory while playing the game.
7. The organizers will not be held in case of any unfortunate or unforeseen circumstance like injury to player, loss of goods etc.
8. The organizers reserve the right to dismiss any player or team in case of gross misconduct that amounts to gross misconduct falls under the evaluation and decision of organizers.
Eligibility for participation:
• Team Members should be officially related to the participating organization and should be able to provide a valid Identity Card (ID) of the organization.
• Organization should be legally registered
*Failing to provide the eligibility requirements will result in No-Qualification or Disqualification.
To register your team, please find the contact details below:-
+977 – 9851166235
Email: [email protected]